1. Communication of the Holy Synod of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia to the Clerics and Faithful
2. OBSERVATIONS ON THE TEXT PREPARED FOR THE PAN-ORTHODOX COUNCIL: “RELATIONS OF THE ORTHODOX CHURCH WITH THE REST OF THE CHRISTIAN WORLD” by Dr. Demetrios Tselengides
3. A SECOND INTERVENTION-CONFESSION OF FAITH: ON THE DOCUMENT "ORGANIZATION AND WORKING PROCEDURE OF THE HOLY AND GREAT COUNCIL" by Dr. Demetrios Tselengides
4. METROPOLITAN OF LIMASSOL: "WHAT UNITY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT? THOSE WHO DEPARTED FROM THE CHURCH ARE HERETICS AND SCHISMATICS"
5. A WORD ABOUT THE "COMMON CUP" AND THE STEPS TO UNITY OF ORTHODOXY WITH HETERODOXY by Fr. Peter Alban Heers
6. LETTER TO THE HOLY SYNOD OF GREECE CONCERNING PREPARATIONS FOR THE UPCOMING GREAT AND HOLY COUNCIL by Met. Hierotheos Vlachos
7. SECOND LETTER TO THE HOLY SYNOD OF THE CHURCH OF GREECE ON THE TEXTS PROPOSED FOR APPROVAL BY THE UPCOMING GREAT AND HOLY COUNCIL OF THE ORTHODOX CHURCH by Met. Hierotheos Vlachos
8. THIRD LETTER TO THE HOLY SYNOD OF GREECE CONCERNING THE DRAFT DOCUMENTS PREPARED FOR THE UPCOMING PAN-ORTHODOX COUNCIL by Met. Hierotheos Vlachos
9. METROPOLITAN OF NEW SMYRNA: "IT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED A PAN-ORTHODOX COUNCIL IN WHICH NOT EVERY BISHOP PARTICIPATES"
10. On the Great and Holy Council by Fr. Theodoros Zisis
A new book on the upcoming Great and Holy Council - Fr Theodoros Zisis
11. Response to Professor George Demacopoulos (USA) concerning the article “Innovation Cloaked in the Guise of Tradition:Anti-Ecumenist Efforts to Derail the Holy and Great Synod”by Protopresbyter Anastasios Gkotsopoulos
12. FR. GEORGE MAXIMOV OFFERS THEOLOGICAL REFLECTION ON DOCUMENT OF JUNE PAN-ORTHODOX COUNCIL
13. Sharp and Grave Reactions from the Holy Monasteries of Mt. Athos to the Pan-Orthodox Council
The Holy Monasteries of Mt. Athos have responded to the draft documents and methodology of the Pan Orthodox Council with sharp and pointed reactions. The Letters of Athonite Monasteries, sent to the Holy Community of Mt. Athos, have been released to the public. The letters were written in reaction to the Pan Orthodox documents sent to the Holy Monasteries by the Patriarchate of Constantinople. On account of the seriousness of the matter, it was unanimously decided that the texts prepared for approval by the Council be examined in a specially called Meeting of the Representatives and Abbots of the Holy Monasteries, scheduled to take place after the Bright Week of Pascha.
The Athonite Fathers call attention to the danger presented by the Pan Orthodox Council, as it is being carried out. Namely, among other things, they see:
* the concilarity of the Church being undermined and a theology supportive of primacy being promoted (due to the limited participation of bishops and an excessive authority given to the primates of each of Local Church),
*an unacceptable ambiguity in the pre-synodical texts, allowing for interpretations which divert from Orthodox dogma,
*a placing, as the basis of the dialogues, of "the faith and tradition of the ancient Church and the Seven Ecumenical Councils," such that the subsequent history of the Orthodox Church appears to be somehow lacking or impaired,
*an attempt by some to gain pan-Orthodox confirmation of the scandalous and totally unacceptable texts approved within the World Council of Churches,
*and the unacceptable application of the term "church" to schisms and heresies.
Excerpts and full translations of the letters will be forthcoming.
Letters in Greek: https://www.scribd.com/doc/310276571/Ι-Μονές-Αγ-Όρους-Για-Πανορθόδοξη
14. Patriarchate of Bulgaria: On the Pan-Orthodox Synod and the Appearance of Heresy as a Gift from God so that Orthodoxy can be proclaimed. By Dr. Desislava Panayotova
15. VIDEO: Georgian Orthodox Church rejects document on ecumenism drafted for the Great Council, 2016.
16. Theological - Academic Conference dedicated to the problems of the Pan-Orthodox Council. "The Great and Holy Council: Great Preparation without Expectations" held at the Conference Hall of the “Peace and Friendship” Stadium, Piraeus, Greece – Wednesday, March 23, 2016
a) The Recognition of the Baptism of the Heterodox as the Basis for a New Ecclesiology (In Step with Vatican II) by Protopresbyter Peter Heers, Rector of the Holy Church of the Prophet Elias, Petrokerasa, Greece
More translations will be posted soon on site